Help us keep you safe.
Due to the ongoing situation with the Covid-19 pandemic, we’ve introduced a number of measures to help reduce the spread of the virus. These include:
- The provision of hand sanitiser at the entrance and on every stall
- A reduced number of stalls with additional space around them
- Event staff will be wearing face shields
- Entry times are staggered – 10am for prepaid tickets and 11am for on-the-day tickets. This is so there is only one line for entry instead of two
- Monitoring of visitor numbers – we may pause entry if we feel it is necessary to reduce crowding in the centre
What we ask of you
- Please protect our NHS and each other, and where a face covering where possible
- Please respect social distancing and keep to an appropriate distance from other people
- Please make use of the provided hand sanitiser
- Please do not attend the event if you are showing any symptoms of illness or have been advised to self-isolate
- Please do not argue with event staff or exhibitors if you are asked to wait for entry, if you are challenged because we believe you are showing symptoms of Covid-19, or if you fail to social distance. If you do so, you may be refused entry or asked to leave.
If you have any questions about these guidelines, you can contact us and we will be happy to answer you.