Join us for a weekend of all things woolly!
Our wool festival has over 50 exhibitors selling:
Hand dyed yarns and fibres
Wheels and spindles
Needles and hooks
Kits, patterns, and books
Gifts and accessories
...and much more!
Get your tickets now
Meet the exhibitors
We also run a fleece stall to sell unprocessed fleeces. If you’d like to sell any then please read the following rules:
- You must deliver any fleece before we open at 10am on either day.
- Fleeces must be clean and in a suitable bag.
- Each bag must have a notice attached stating: breed, approximate weight, name of farm and contact details.
- There is a fixed charge of £1 per bag which has to be paid on delivering the fleeces.
- All unsold fleeces and monies from sales must be collected before 4.30pm on Sunday. Any fleeces not collected will be sold to the highest bidder and all proceeds given to the Rare Breed Trust. You will be asked to sign to agree to this.