Calling crafty exhibitors… Find out exhibitor information here, including how to apply and key dates.
You can find out key dates and exhibitor information below. This includes how to apply.
If you’d like to be kept up to date, sign up for our exhibitor mailing list.
Key dates for 2024
1st March 2024
30th April 2024
1st June 2024
Our top tips for a successful application
If you’re applying to us for the first time, we have a few pointers to make your application the best it can be. We usually have more applications than we have space for, so make sure you stand out from the competition.
- Give as much information as you can. If we ask you to fill something in, it’s because it’s something we use to decide. Social media links, images, description – we need to know who you are and what you do!
- Tell us what makes you unique. What makes you different? What do you do that nobody else does? Sell yourself and make us really, really want to see more.
- Include your best images. These more than anything help us visualise what makes you stand out from the competition. Social media links are great for this because we get to see the full range of products you offer.
- Make sure images are in the right format. If you’re successful, we include one image on our website as part of the exhibitors list, and one in our brochure. This single image (you can have a different one for each) has to intrigue visitors and make them want to visit your stand. Choose wisely! Also, it has to crop well to a square format and show clearly in the dimensions we use. On the website this is 250 pixels square, and in the brochure it’s 2.5cm square. That’s not much space at all, so a close up of a product is better than a collage or large image with a lot of detail.
- Your brochure description is very limited. There’s only so much space we can use. It’s 300 characters or less, and we will edit it down if you go over that. It’s better if you to sit and write a brief, tantalising description of your own. See point number 2!
In summary, you need to make us decide that we have to give you a place because the show will be missing something if you won’t be there. That’s no easy task but it’s worth it.