How to buy a ticket
We get a lot of questions about how to buy a ticket for our show online. Below we give you step-by-step instructions on what to do and what to expect. We also explain what to do on the day of the show.
- Go to our tickets page and scroll down to the three different types of tickets.
- Click on the type of ticket you want to buy. Add as many as you like to your basket of each type. If you are buying a day ticket, you don’t need to choose what day you’re attending on, as your ticket is valid on either day. However, if you use it to enter on Saturday you can’t also use it to enter on Sunday.
- Fill in your details and also the details of any other attendees you are booking on behalf of. You can use the same email address for all tickets if this is easier.
- Enter your payment details and complete the payment process. You can also create an account at this stage.
- You’ll receive an email from us confirming your order. This is usually instant but may take a few hours. Remember to check your junk or spam folder if you still haven’t received it.
- We will also send a separate email containing your ticket(s) on an attached PDF.
Your PDF ticket will look like this.
Bring your PDF ticket either on your phone/device, or printed out. This PDF contains a QR code which we scan to confirm your ticket. We then give you an entry wristband.
If you don’t have your PDF ticket, don’t worry! We can search for you in our system by your name.
Look out for the queue for prepaid tickets. You are able to enter at 10am if you have booked your ticket online.